Sunday, August 01, 2004

Sometimes a Good Night stays for the Day!

Hello World!!

You know that feeling you have when it feels like the weight of the world has just been lifted?? Or when if feels as if Everything in the world is right again?? I've had that feeling before. It's like sitting on the highest mountain, waiting for the fall.. Wondering what or who will take it all away again. No I'm not a pesimist.. a mixture of realist and idealist. An Optomist on a good day... A Dreamer always. I know that I will have the things I need in life. I am able to stand still.. It's the simple things in life that are just that... SIMPLE!! The laughter of others, the smiles of babies, the surprised looks from those that are innocent, they all bring a smile to your heart. Lighten a heavy Soul... I love to help bring a smile to the face of others... Sometimes I see it as a personal goal.. Weird huh? Wanting to feel good by making others feel good?? I recently told someone that I Happiness is in the heart. Or at least that's what I believe!! I know that no one can make another happy, just help bring it out. Like, creativity, others can inspire that.. Even without knowing it. I had someone tell me they admire my "Sincerity".... I'm not sure I quite understand that. I'll have to ask for clarification... yes I am full of questions, and I have answers on occassion... Not always the wisest. But Always from my heart. From a Heart that feels as though it could explode being so full of Love, Joy, and Happiness.... Of course I have my days of the feeling of absolute dispair... When the Loneliness gets to me... The need to be touched by another... I miss hugs from others... I hug my children often... As a child there were hugs for certain family members that seemed to take away all the worries in life... They've long past. Well, Daddy is still pretty good at that... But I don't get to see him much anymore.. He's been in poor health for over a year now... I guess I have the fear of losing him.. Losing those you love, still breaks your heart, no matter how many years have past... Memories can creep up on you, when you think of happy things... I was up late, til after 6 am this morning have a very nice time with someone that means more to me than he realizes... Or maybe not, after all I do tend to ramble and tell my feelings freely... Can't tell that though.... I'm sure I'm subtle about it all..LOL Me subtle.. like saying I'm Shy!!! Not!!! I think I'll close on that note... I'll get back to this later... I already had to restart it once.. I don't want to take that chance again. Love to you All.... Thank you Andy for inspiring me, I Love you! And Thank you to those that encouraged me to start this. It feels good to be able to share with others my feelings and fears......

Tina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, my dad's hugs made everything perfectly fine again. Sometimes all you need is too hear "It'll be ok" from someone who loves you...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter