Sunday, January 22, 2006

Was Life Always This Way?

I've known that nothing in life is fair, since I was a small child. Of course, when you're small your parents tend to even the odds if not bend them in your favor. It reminds me of the times I (purposely) lost all those games of "Tic Tac Toe" and "Checkers". First to my brother,cousins, and then my boys. Nothing like the glowing smile the first time they beat an older person. Friends are very similar to this. We, as friends and family members, know the importance of building not only the "self-eteem" but the many aspects of it. The "Self Esteem" is built
with the mixture of confidence and courage. We have to believe in ourselves to be able to accomplish anything. I've heard the smart-assed remark of being confident in failing! Ask yourself the question, Did you really try? Did you give up too soon? Am I teaching my children to take the coward's way out and quit? I didn't quit. My faith in all is still there. My belief in God and all that is good, is what will help me through yet another test!! I'll be in touch.

Be Loving Toward One Another.

God Bless,

Tina ~AKA~ Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter