Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sometimes Running is for the Best!

Okay, maybe it wasn't running, ut close enough! I was in a chatroom tonight, when someone ask me something that to me is so unthinkable. My only thought was to get away. I did stick around long enough to ignore him and say good bye to my friends. I'm beginning to think that isn't the place for me to be for a while. That's okay, I still have my friends to chat with. just not in a room! Of all things, I'm still speechless from it. This really is the best I can do tonight.

Take Care, Be Safe, and We'll talk Soon!

Tina (Love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter