Friday, November 19, 2004

Hmmm, I was just thinking!

Since I started my blog, I've added a few things on it. The one I want to talk about right now is the site meter. This is a totally cool way to see how many people read the blog and where they are from. The wildest thing is, I have quite a few from China reading my blog, Wild huh? Someone from Russia, the Netherlands, a lot from the EST zone, a few others here and there. I thought about setting up a map. But in all honesty, I didn't think I'd be doing this as long as I have. I tend to lose interest, get bored with things, if you will. But this was the may way to keep my friends informed of how I was when I was in Oklahoma. And it's fun! A Great way to vent!! I guess what surprises me the most is that so many read it and actually come back! (I suppose some might be wanting to be bored to sleep.) But, if that's the case. There are better ways..LOL And I do Appreciate all the Comments my friends have made. The one Glorious thing in my life I'm proud of, is that even if it's not what you want to hear, I want to hear the TRUTH!!!!!
I Do Thank God for my Friends on here. They are as much a part of my family (if not more) than the ones kin by blood! Have A Great Weekend and God Bless!!

Take Care, Be Safe, and We'll talk Soon!

Tina (Love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter