Saturday, November 13, 2004

"I Don't Want to Have FUN!"

Those are the words from my 12 yr old when we went to the Fall Festival at teh church today. Guess what?? He had fun, even helped out some. Funny how small things like that make you smile. I knew he'd have fun once everything was in full force. Both him and Chance won cakes in the Cake walk, loads of cookies too. He also had his face painted like Spiderman. It's good to see them smile and have fun. With all that has gone on in the past year, I know their adjustment skills have increased. The wild thing is, I didn't realize how much I missed being part of something. I have really missed going to church. One of my empty voids are filled. Wonder what will fill another?

Take Care, Be Safe, and We'll talk Soon!

Tina (Love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter