Thursday, June 15, 2006

Can you Really Think Too Much?

Since my stroke, I've had loads of time on my hands. Because it takes too long, as well as energy to type, I don't blog as much. A more honest assessment on this would be I'm losing my sight. Slowly but surely I'm slipping into the dark. It's not that I can change this, nor did I cause it. And I'm not ashamed, so much as denial. I, like most, kept thinking if I didn't tell anyone it wouldn't be true. The involuntary movement has gotten worse. I;ll admit it's a scary thought . My eyesight has been a very important part of my life. As a former School Bus Driver, "The Big Picture" doesn't seem so bright any longer. Being my age, it's not the dark I'm afraid of, It's what's IN the dark!

Be Loving Toward One Another.

God Bless,

Tina ~AKA~ Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter