Thursday, November 04, 2004

Another Mushy Day About Things...

For those of you that don't know, I have some Awesome friends! The ones I've Called my "Internet Brothers and Sisters" are Just these friends. I've been trying to catch up on all their blogs recently. And, lately I've been finding the ones that make me cry. There are several that have made me laugh so hard my Granny thought there was something wrong. LOL But today I want to share the ones that touched my heart so much. Deli put one in that really melted my heart. It's so cute about Love and what children belief it is. If you read it you'll see just how well they captured Love in words. Sue has her's written as truly "a day and a life" of being a Lover of Children. We all know you don't have to be a parent to Love children. Aunt's and Uncles can love as deeply as a parent too. No matter if you are hard at heart the words these Ladies have shared with us, will affect you as well. So keep the kleenex handy, for most will be in need of it. With all of my friends, we laugh and cry together. Okay, some don't cry, I cry enough for them too. Being tender-hearted has it's advantages and disadvantages. Being able to feel for my friends isn't a disadvantage. Just as my helping bring a smile to their faces at the lowest moment is a Gift, I don't see this as a disadvantage either. Alright already, sue me I'm in a mushy mood. This isn't something I can help at times. Just like when the bitch in me takes over. I'll just remember to not blog on those days. Dammit, I won't be blogging much according to some of my friends..LOL Oh well, if you can't beat em, write about em!! I know I do. *Laughing histerically* Take care all, and know that I'm sending Love your way.

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter