Saturday, May 21, 2005

I'm Lost without a Map....

After having a stroke, emotions run high. The Doctor's and Nurses warned me of certain people accusing me of not doing as much as they think I am able to do. lYes, I know those of you shaking your heads, It's here. Same Bullshit different Year!! I really believed that almost losing me, they really realized they cared, NOT!!!!!!! My Inability to do anything by being in the hospital, it was best to sign a "General Power of Attorney," boy was I wrong. My Mother wanmts my brother happy. That's what it all comes down to. Oh, and the fact she never wanted me. They had me come here so they would be able toget their hands on certain things. My Granny, in which the Doctor's have their doubts about, wouldn't have given my brother the shit of the bottom of her shoes, let alone my Daddy's truck. But, she gave it to me. Hmmmm Anyone need a calculator?? And so it Begins yet gain!!

Take Care, Be Safe, May Happiness Find you with a Smile, Talk to you soon!

Tina (Love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter