Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hello Again!!

Hello to all my friends and family! I'm finally sprung from the hospital. Home with my boys, and as a few know my Mom and Aunt. So far so good, no onr has gotten hurt yet....LOL I want to Thank everyone that Prayed for me. Thank You to those that sent letters and cards of encouragement. And a huge THANK YOU to Reesie for relaying messages to everyone. Just so you know, those of you that sent things Shocked my family. Told them so....ha ha ha I am so proud to know each of you God Bless and know I Love you just as much!!

Take Care, Be Safe, May Happiness Find you with a Smile, Talk to you soon!

Tina (Love)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are home. Hope you are recovering. Hope all is well with you and your family. :)
Squirrels

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Tina! I'm glad your back with us.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

Great to have you back Tina, hope your recovery is strong and steady.
So did your family think that the ppl typing from inside the box were not real? lol...
Keep us posted on how your doing....hugs 0x0x0x

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter