Sunday, March 06, 2005

Trying to stay in Touch.

Hello, and I hope you are having a good night. I am trying out a new program. Since I had my stroke, I have not been able to do much typing. And so I bought a program that types out the words where I speak into a microphone. I haven't been able to keep up with my blog. I would like to apologize for that. That is the reason why I bought the program, other than I just have so much trouble typing! I understand How simple things can be so hard. This is worse than a baby learning things, I don't have full function of my body. And not having all my sensation on my left side makes things a bit more complicated. Anyway, I'll be spending more time talking to my computer, so it can learn my vioce and my way of talking. Can we say, "Happy Speaking"?? LMAO Good thing I didn't lose my sense of humor, just lost my patience!!

Take Care, Be Safe, May Happiness Find you with a Smile, Talk to you soon!

Tina (Love)

2 Comments:

Blogger reesie said...

how does that work,, does it have a book of phrases that you have to speak or what hun? sounds interesting, and hang in there, i know you, you'll get it!!!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

I wish u all the best in this new gagit endevour...let us know how it works out..did u use it writing this blog? ...Keep us posted on how your doing....0x0x hugs

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter