Saturday, September 17, 2005

Are my dreams real?

Sometimes my dreams are vivid and memorable. Others are distant and surreal. Like having dreams within dreams. As strange as that sounds, it's one of the many tricks the brains pulls. Another way of closing the curious darkness around the conscious thought. Think of everything said about the brain, past and present. It shuts down to protect itself. Tramatic things forgotten or closed off. If it's trying to heal, am I really dreaming or am I really back? My dreams seemed so real, could this be a continuance? My memory of my boys becoming grown men while I lay in a hospital or a nursing home, deeply saddened me. I had lost so much time and we didn't know each other. My true thought is "what if this isn't real? What if I'm locked and lost within my mind?" Then I'm still lying in the hospital, a drooling lump of nothing. That would mean everyone I love is lost to me. This is unacceptable, Which in turn would explain the unstoppable dream of life. Well, the life I now know.

Hugs and kisses everybody

Tina (Love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter