Friday, October 28, 2005

Have You Give Enough Love in Your Life?

Seriously, I'm not trying to rip-off or quote songs. Think about the last time you smiled at the one you love, but didn't express the Love you were feeling. It's almost been a year since losinh my Daddy. At times I can tell a few stories without crying. I still MISS him like Crazy. After so much happening, I know things will never be even close to (what I know as) "Normal". I guess my surviving an ordeal as I did, makes a person realize that every moment with those you love are truly priceless. When do you realize something is so precious to you? When it's gone forever! Time is so Precious. There's something I realized last week. you, as a dear friend, will in all reality lose one person when I pass. BUT, I'll lose Everyone!! Everything Dear to me will remain on an untouchable plane. Just know that if there is an ability to feel Love in the afterlife, I'll be Loving Everyone that has touched my life. Yes, even the assholes, even they need love. Take time to forgive someone. Wouldn't you want them too?

God Bless,

Tina (Love)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(hugs) It's a hard time for both of us. Strange how quickly life can change forever. The pain comes and fades.. but never quite leaves. I truely believe feelings of love pass through the boundry that separates us from them.

I'm thinking about you.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

I also have to agree..sometimes for no reason at all (after many years of losing my best friend to cancer) she will pop into my mind. I think it's those non obvious moments when she is close to me, watching over me somehow.

Lots of hugs Tina..0x0x

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter