Saturday, October 29, 2005

In Search of "My" Vin Diesel!


As you began to imagine what I am going to write, your ideas are probably way off base. First off, nothing against Vin Diesel. He seems like a very charming gentleman. But, in all honesty, I don't see him knocking on my door, Ever! What I want to talk about today is the "Ideal" of your "Perfect" man. We each have our own preferences, likes, and dislikes. The reason I put the name "Vin Diesel," is to give a image of a true being. To me, his image is more of a strong man, charming, compassionate, brillant, and a zest for life that doesn't quit. But above all, he isn't some muscle-bound, half-wit. He can use his brain and he does. The perfect man is not always the one you visualize. Most of us tend to use images of what is familiar. And images that are common are used as examples. Therefore, "my" so-called perfect man would not be anything resembling Mr. Diesel's physique. But hey, who can blame a girl for dreaming. As long as I don't drool on the furniture.....Oh, or the keyboard. LMAO Sometimes when you speak of things of importance to you, It can either turn out mushy or actually get others to thinking.


Tina (Love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter