Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Reading your past can feel good and hurt at the same time!

I've sat here and read all the days of archives I have saved on my puter with Andy. It brings back memories of our good times together. Still not sure about what happened to him or why he's not speaking again, maybe I'll find out before too long. Life sucks when you lose touch with those that you care about the most. And, Yes, I'm back in Texas again. Things didn't work out in Oklahoma. So here I am, living with family. I haven't been able to get online yet. So, I'm typing this up on notepad for blogging later. I still have quite a few days to blog from before. My journals were lost in the car a few days so I haven't been able to type those up as of yet. Hopefully, soon. Of course, if you're reading this, then I've been able to get back online with my puter. One-day-at-a-time is more than a saying. It's almost become a way of life. So many things have happened, so much I've missed, and that's not even counting the people I've missed. My typing sucks, I seem to be out of practice. I just hope and pray all is well with everyone else. Please give me a holler, I'd love to hear from you. There's always the group or email if you don't want to comment here.
Take Care, God Bless and Talk to you All Soon!

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter