Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Looooong and the Short of it....

The Long of it is the very Looooong Nights. If it weren't for insomnia, I would never know how long the night really was. The Short of it is, the only men in my life come to me on television from selected DVDs! I suppose my fasination with the movie hunks is "normal". Yuck, what a horrible thing to say to me! Calling me "Normal" used to get others hit. Now, 20 years later, "normal would be nice. Of course, my thought of normal may seem so boring to others. They do seem shorter and shorter...LOL

Be Loving to One Another.

God Bless,


Tina ~AKA~ Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter