Saturday, August 14, 2004

Bored? Maybe... Waiting.. ALWAYS!!

I really think we spend more time waiting on things or people then anything else. Even if you are doing something constructive, it's just to pass the time waiting! I could be wrong. Think about it though, you turn in an application and wait for them to call you back for the interview. you show up for an appointment of any kind. If you get there early or not you wait for them to get to you. you go to the movies, and wait through the line for your turn, then you wait (watching commercials) for the movie to begin! At night you lie down to sleep, then wait for it to find you. All this waiting is tiresome. LOL I'll not go into everything I wait for. I'm not trying to bore you to death.

I would like to give out a holler to those of you that commented on my site here. I Love each of you. Nothing Like my Sister's in Arms. God Bless each of you!! And, yes I still have that song in my head. Nothing like the Beatles! Andy will vouch for that!! Won't you Sweetie?? *Big Grin*
Take care and talk to you all Soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter