Saturday, August 07, 2004

Don't have a Title.....

I'm sitting here wondering how this day will end? I feel as if I'm going into the lion's den. That's how it felt sitting there Thursday evening. And now I have to go back. Seems it's the only way to get back to Oklahoma. I'm so ready to just move away, family is so much hassle. Then there are those that really do try to help. But in my family you sit there and wonder why they're doing it... what will they gain from it?? Sooooo I sit here wondering, what's next this time... More later.. Love to you.. And a Special Thanks to Melissa for the laptop use... Kept me from going nuts in the room while stuck in Texas....

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter