Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Some things Aren't meant to Be, I guess!

Hello to all my friends. I'm back in Texas and with family so nothing to worry about. I'm still alive, not sick anymore, and still surviving. I know this is short but I have to get off here soon. I hope all is well with everyone. Jenn, Hun, I am so sorry about your loss, know that I am thinking of you and praying for you too. I want to thank everyone that has been so supportive of me throughout my ordeal in Oklahoma. God Bless you all.
Take Care, God Bless and Talk to you All Soon!

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter