Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'm Still here just Barely!

Well, after so much going on, I'm officially braindead!! Okay bad choice of words. But still, I can't think straight, I have no idea who all I asked to be a pallbearer!! I don't know who all has been called or who all has called. So much has been going on lately that it's literally dumbfounding. People have been trying to break into the house. WE'VE found more evidence of blood throughout the house that can't be my Daddy's. Tell me that doesn't sound as if someone else was involved?? And our beloved Collin County Sheriff's Dept still says it's suicide! I Say, BULLSHIT!! My Family says, BULLSHIT!! Anyone that knew my Daddy says, THAT'S BULLSHIT!! Yet here I sit fighting what seems to be a losing battle. The "Investigating" officer, doesn't seem to be listening to anything I say. He told me to leave the investigating to them and for me to grieve. How can I when they aren't doing anything about what's happened?? I wouldn't call myself hysterical, but something has to give here. And it's not going to be me. He did come back and take more pictures and samples. But for them to have to be called back a second time to see the puddles of blood in the kitchen. He did admit that the blood in the kitchen couldn't possibly be Daddy's. And yet, actually got pissed at me for going back in the house! I told him what I was going to do, he said that would be fine. But, that no one was to sleep in the house again. Tell me why? If he deems it suicide, Why NOT?? Because I think he really knows there's more to this story. And why is it that only my Daddy's fingerprints are the only ones on the gun?? I handled that gun just recently, therefore, mine should have been on it. Sounds a bit like tuna to me. Yes I'm venting. I have too. I'm dying here and no one will listen. No matter how much I Love My Daddy, if that's what happened I could accept it. But there is too many oddities here to do that. I had a cousin murdered 23 years ago. Only one of his killers are going on trial. Could this have something to do with it? Because it was Daddy's first cousin and he knew the crowd that Gary hang out with. Probably could have name names. Someone must be afraid their name was going to be mentioned. Now that my life seems so calm, cool, and collected, tell me about your Drama??

Take Care, Be Safe, May Happiness Find you with a Smile, Talk to you soon!

Tina (Love)

1 Comments:

Blogger rfun6 said...

For one thing go with that gut feeling. If they don't do anything, then you do something. If you can get them not to clean it somehow. Go and get some of those little vials with stoppers. Then go in and take your own blood samples from everywhere and save them. Or make sure they do. Heck could even tell them,"Look if you arn't going to do anything, can I get some of those blood kits from you and I will" Never know they just might let you have it, unless they are covering up.
You have to vent. Its normal.
Also the prints...Just dads... you can shoot someone, wipe the gun and then put their hands on it. I'm listening. Do what you got to do.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter