Saturday, December 18, 2004

Hello Everyone

Me again, me being Reesie. I received a phone call earlier from Tina's mother. She had taken her cell phone to Tina and held the phone to her ear so I could talk with her. It was a bit challenging. I was talking to Tina and she was signing to her mother and in turn her mother was telling me what she said. It was worth the effort though. Tina is in good spirits considering everything. And I was right, she's ready to go home now!!

She wanted me to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It means so much to her at this time.

Her mother told me that the dr's are calling Tina a miracle. When she was first taken to the hospital, the dr said he wouldn't have given 2 cents for her recovery, especially after coding once already. She has snapped back incredibly though. The dr's are amazed. I wouldn't have expected any less from my Tina.

Tina's mother will be setting up a bank account for Tina, she has no insurance whatsoever. When I get that information I'll post it ASAP if anyone wants to make a donation.

Tina is waiting on cards and letters from her friends so get writing people!!

Much love to everyone,, Reesie and Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter