Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tag of the Threes

Three ways that I am stereotypically female

  1. I am a Bitch
  2. PMS is a monthly event
  3. I am emotionally unstable

Three ways that I am stereotypically male

  1. I'm not
  2. I never have been
  3. I never will be (in this life)

Three names I go by

  1. Tina
  2. Love
  3. Mommy

Three parts of my heritage

  1. Chitamancha (Native American)
  2. Irish
  3. Cherokee (more Native American)

Three physical things I like about myself

  1. my eyes
  2. hair color
  3. my clear complection

Three physical things I don’t like about myself

  1. my stomach
  2. my feet
  3. my smile

Three things that scare me

  1. Dying in front of my children (or them finding me dead)
  2. People jumping out of the dark (Duh!)
  3. Being Alone the rest of my life

Three of my everyday essentials

  1. Water
  2. medications (too many to name)
  3. Time to Myself

Three LIES

  1. I'm Happy
  2. I don't need someone
  3. My boys are Angels

Three TRUTHS

  1. I dye my hair
  2. I'm lonely enough to disappear
  3. I have nowhere to go

Three things I want in a relationship

  1. Respect
  2. Love
  3. Faithfulness

Three physical things about men that appeal to me

  1. Eyes
  2. Smile
  3. Laugh

Three of my favorite hobbies

  1. Writing
  2. Watching movies
  3. Running over the cats with my walker

Three things I want to do really badly now

  1. Walk again
  2. To Love someone special and them Love me back (too much to ask?)
  3. Meet someone Famous (yes I know who, do you?)

Three careers I’ve considered

  1. Teaching
  2. Truckdriving
  3. Librarian

Three places I want to go on vacation

  1. California
  2. New York
  3. Chicago

Three things I want to do before I die

  1. Watch my children Graduate (all of them)
  2. Meet my Soulmate
  3. Hold my Grandchidren

Three celebrity crushes

  1. Vin Diesel
  2. Orlando Bloom
  3. Keanu Reeves

Three suckers who got tagged

  1. Peachy
  2. Moonie
  3. Reesie


Who has some time to kill and hasn't already done this?

Be Loving Toward One Another.

God Bless,

Tina ~AKA~ Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter