Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Not much going on....

Well not much happening today. I'm still trying to get the boys in school here. They all 3 need a shot to get enrolled. Made a lot of phone calls, but with all the faxes in order I'll get everything done tomorrow. Even Chance gets to go to school! He's excited!! I'd like to say that I AM NOT going for the world's longest Blog, as someone accused me of. I was just typing and it all just got away from me yesterday. Anyways...
Take Care, God Bless and Talk to you All Soon!

Tina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you freakin nut, you know i love ya, long blog or not,,,XOXOXOX sissie

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter