Friday, November 12, 2004

What the Hell??

Okay, bare with me here.... Why is it when you think you might have a friend that understands they turn out, well, NOT!!! Is there something about me personally that offends others? So Sue me!! I don't run out to meet someone just because they say they want to meet! I'm more careful than that. But to basically attack me for Loving someone, I don't understand. Not everyone lies. I know a lot do. And the way I've been treated on here at times, makes me VERY LEARY of meeting others. Sure there are some I wouldn't hesitate to meet. I just don't get some people. It's like my Mother all over again. "You can't be Loved over the computer!" Hell, she doesn't love me, therefore, I'm not "Lovable" in her eyes. Oh well, I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll get back to this later. I doubt I'll put it in the blog. But those that know me, I'll explain it to better.. Wild how one person's reality isn't quite as real as another's!!

Take Care, Be Safe, and We'll talk Soon!

Tina (Love)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs! Im sorry I havent been around much lately. I hope everything is ok.. and for the record.. you can love someone you met her.. just look at les and I

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter