Saturday, November 12, 2005

Memories..........

Light the shadows of my mind. Misty water-coloed memories of the way "things" were.....

Oh, come on. We've all changed a few words to a song here and there to fit our lives /or situations. Then again, when looking around our lives, what really fits? Last night I watched "Hee Haw" with mom. It brought back the youthful feelings and laughter of old. Then, (insert shocked facehere),

Blues, Despair, and Agony on me.
If it weren't for Bad Luck,
I'd have no Luck at all.
BLUES, DESPAIR, and AGONY on me!
Those are the Real Monsters in Life. One wonders, why do we let them into our lives? Or did they sneak in? Even better question, How the hell do we kick them out? No, I'm not stuck in a mental rut, somewhere below hell. And yet at times I find myself there. I have a lot of someones to talk to. Problem: How to put it all in words? Plus, my communication level seems to be getting lower and shorter. Why? Because my friends do have lives & problems of their own. Just because I can't work, doesn't mean everyone's available. Sweet Jesus please help me, my boredom level is at an all time high.
Red I know the feeling of need. I'm almost to the point of asking to borrow or rent a man, for I don't have one of my own. Problem: Damn, I don't know anyone that would share. Other Problem: My budget can't handle the rental. I Wonder, if I sit in the right spot, um...maybe take up a collection? (ROFLMAO) Okay so I'm not actually on the floor, t's damn hard to get up. Then again we could call 911 to help me up. I could check out if they have any umm...newbies to break in. LOL
On a more serious note, I went to see the Dr on the 9th. I'm at my highest weight EVER. Weight-loss at this point feels like a lost cause. Since my stroke, I've put on a whopping 100 lbs. It seems I was more active than anyone thought. Being unable to walk has been the worst. At the time of my stroke I was wearing 14/16, now I'm almost out of my 28's. can anyone say, "fuck me running"?

Be Loving Toward One Another.

God Bless,

Tina ~AKA~ Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter