Monday, November 07, 2005

Top Ten Celebrity Shag List

I've been surfing a bit lately, and I found more Blogs. Go figure! Thereare a few things I thought would be cool for more of us to do, This list I found @ http://www.livejournal.com/community/celeb_shag_list/ Those of you who really know me, hold on to your chairs!! Don't fall Sissie,I know how old they are!!

10. Viggo Mortenson









9. Eric Bana











8. Keanu Reeves












7. Bill Pullman












6. Matthew McConaughey













5. John Cusack











4. Sean Connery











3. Heath Ledger











2. Orlando Bloom












1. Vin Diesel














Be Loving Toward One Another.

God Bless,

Tina ~AKA~ Love

1 Comments:

Blogger reesie said...

HEY I think I only had to sing *rock the cradle of love* once or twice!! giggles,,, >:D<

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter