Monday, November 21, 2005

Reasons??

Those of you reading this, you have a list of blogs you read regularly? Unless you were just surfing and happened across this? (I doubt I'm found by search engines) I was just wondering what your reasons are for reading blogs. Please, I'll tell you mine. Most that read my blog live 1000+ miles away, that makes me even more curious. So, if you have a moment, please share? As for me? That's actually pretty easy, Mostly I read my friends. They can be quite entertaining, plus all the cute little add-ons I get from them. The other reasons? Curiousity and lack of excitement at the homefront. This is all the excitement my budget allows! BTW, how did you find my blog? Thank you in Advance.

Be Loving Toward One Another.

God Bless,

Tina ~AKA~ Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LONELY (IN STUDIO) (Akon)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

http://www.SikWorld.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
free hit counter